Keys to Anthurium and Philodendron

  • Subject: Keys to Anthurium and Philodendron
  • From: "anna haigh" <anabaena@london.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 08:48:29 -0500

Dear all,

I’d like to encourage you to take a look at the new interactive keys to Anthurium and Philodendron on the CATE website (www.cate-araceae.org). You can reach these by going to “keys” on the left hand menu bar.

We are still working on species pages for these genera (approximately half are complete), and while you may not get down to just one species by using the key, you may get to a small group of possible species to compare. I must add that as of posting this these are many more species out there which are not yet published and so are not yet included in the key.

If you find any problems with these, please let us know either by email, or by entering it onto the discussion forum at http://scratchpad.cate-araceae.org/.

All the best,

Anna (on behalf of the CATE team)

Want an e-mail address like mine?