Re: Arisaema Rust

Jason, Vic, et al.

	Actually rusts are a type of fungus, order Uredinales, which
are typically host-specific parasites. Sometimes there are two hosts
depending on the stage of the life cycle, perhaps the most well known
being cedar/apple rust. Definitely fungus though. As to the specifics
of the Arisaema rust, including any treatments, we'll have to go to
someone who's worked with this species or group.

Jonathan