transplant

Lots of you have sent personal mail and I am certainly grateful.  We got home this afternoon and I feel great, just a bit worn for the effort.  I've already got my nose buried in aroid books trying to figure out some of the mysteries that intrigue me!  Certainly appears my wonderful daughter Stephanie gave me some additional good years to pester all of you with questions!

Steve

Congrats, Steve. Many wishes for your good health. :-)

Cyndi