Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18

  • Subject: Re: Aroid-L Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18
  • From: "Mark McCauley" <Hort.doc@att.net>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 06:59:22 -0600

Steve:
Congratulations on your successful transplant. I've been waiting for one for
almost 5 years, so I know what you went through to get there. And bless your
daughter for helping make this happen. It's not an easy thing to donate a
kidney. What an incredible gift this is, and I hope you look forward to many
years free of "the machine".....
Mark McCauley
Denver