Re: Philodendrons produce infrared light???

At 11:38 AM 5/23/2008, you wrote:
>One thing I didn't make clear in this post that I should!  Marc
>Gibernau is one of the top aroid pollination researchers in the
>world.  If there is a possible connection between infrared and
>pollinator attractants, Marc is likely to be involved in learning
>about the processes involved.
>
>Just another good reason you all should be proud to be a apart of
>Aroid l and the IAS!
>
>Steve Lucas

I want to know where I can get raptors who see rodent pee so they can
come to my house and kill the rodents who pee on among other things,
my books and my clothing.

IR is part of the whole spectrum, but we do get to thinking that if
WE cannot see it, it is not visible. I know I  feel this way.

hermine