Re: A.henryi

  • Subject: Re: A.henryi
  • From: E Morano <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

Ack! Let me correct my typos. The plant Im getting are from the plant that my friend has had for 5 years.He wants to know why his Amorphophallus henryi only bloomed and gave seed that one time in five years. The plants Im getting from him are from the seeds. Im hoping they dont have the same problems.

E Morano <ironious2@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi. Im getting some 2 and 3 year old A.henryi plants. He's had the plant for five years and it only bloomed one time for him several years ago. Does nayone know why?
Thank you and best wishes
Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list