Re: Philodendrons produce infrared light???

Absolutely agree!
The spathe and spadix on my philo so resemble a parabolic dish which is
why I would dearly love to get my hands on a thermal imaging camera
and produce a time lapse of the spadix heating. I suspect the spathe may
be infra red reflective?

Thread here: http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38988
See my post #13 about half way down the page.

Regards,

Chris