Re: Dormancy of Amorphophallus from Madagascar

  • Subject: Re: Dormancy of Amorphophallus from Madagascar
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 09:58:30 +0200

The Madagascan species normally show you when they need potting by the
apical bud starting to swell. That said, when it doesn't happen at all, you
need to take a risk.

Mold on a tuber is BAD! DO check if there is a soft spot below the mold and
if so, cut it out immediately or your whole tuber will turn into mush.

Aroid-L mailing list