Re: Alocasia Bebe ? New dwarf plant .

  • Subject: Re: Alocasia Bebe ? New dwarf plant .
  • From: aj Boswell <bridg_aj@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

I was sure you would have seen it on my site have a mob of them  a supplier that got them in overseas    the lot that sent them out calls them beb few references but they being the main one is french it means baby or small one hence the name - Sue got one off me - the leaf has exact same texture and colouring as polly but the leaf           more lke a juvinile jaunita gets a burst on 2nd year but not had one grow any higher than the bronze cuprea - like the polly great house plant in bathroom will burn on edges if too much sun which is surprizing as such a hardish leaf - if happy corms well - it is a nice plant - send youphotos if you like but possible you have seen them on my site brid

Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com> wrote:
A cute little Alocasia has been available here for about a year , Just with a generic label .
Does not seem to get much taller than 20 cms [10'] .
Can anyone tell me anything about it ?

Michael Pascall,

Hotmail on your mobile. Never miss another e-mail with _______________________________________________
Aroid-L mailing list