A. titanum at UC Berkeley's Botanical Garden

  • Subject: A. titanum at UC Berkeley's Botanical Garden
  • From: George Yao <gcyao@mydestiny.net>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 21:07:27 +0800

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you Tom Vincze, Dan Levin, Tsuh Yang, and Jason Stone for your response to my query about good nurseries in California.

I didn't find any, but I did go to the UC Berkeley's botanical garden. I couldn't make it to the plant sale but I was able to see the A. titanum in fruit on display there.

Attached are photos to share with you.

Note that it was under lock and key, and FYI, closely guarded by a closed-circuit security camera. The 2nd photo shows a close-up of the fruits.

George Yao

Checked by AVG.
Aroid-L mailing list