Sowing Anchomanes seeds

  • Subject: Sowing Anchomanes seeds
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:03:31 +0000

Dear Ed,

Clean the soft outer covering/fruit and wash from the seeds.  Prepare a ''jungle mix''-type medium in one of those clear plastic 4-packs you buy muffins in at Publix.  Use a little ''Captan'' fungicide on the seeds, plant 1/2 buried in the medium, keep medium moist at all times, and covered (but you might make some ''air holes'' in the clear plastic cover to prevent air stagnation but retain humidity).
I just got a good tip for those who don`t have Captan---use a little anti-fungal ''foot powder''.  I hear it works just fine!

Good Luck and Good Growing.

Julius