Some Amorphophalli from Fausto/ FC Distribution 2009/1

  • Subject: Some Amorphophalli from Fausto/ FC Distribution 2009/1
  • From: Fausto Ceni <fausto@faustoceni.it>
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 23:44:50 +0200

This is a multi address E-mail.

I have something to distribute this spring.
This is the list:

Amorphophallus albus
Amorphophallus eichleri
Amorphophallus konjak
Amorphophallus koratensis - very few little tubers
Amorphophallus odoratus
Amorphophallus yunnanensis

This is not rare stuff but if you like them ......

Let me know as soon as you can if you are interested to
receive some of them.
As you know (but someone may be new):

- The requests should be sent to my E-mail address
fausto@faustoceni.it before 12 May and I will answer and
send confirmations and items in the following days.

- Please, type in the subject row of the message:
   FC Distribution 2009/1.

- I cannot give any kind of certificates.
- Money or exchange is not requested.
- But if you have plants to give me, let me know!

- Remember to give your snail-mail address!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Again: remember to give your snail-mail address!!!!!!
- Sure that you gave me your snail-mail address????????

Fausto
--

Dr.Ing. Fausto Ceni

tf   ++39 030 3756011