Re: Amorphophallus ID

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus ID
  • From: "Motta, Marco" <Marco.Motta@andrew.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 09:37:23 +0200

Thank you Wilbert and Scott, I will wait to view the foliage and will post a new photo for the identification.

Scott do you have a supplier for pot 35 deep, I have arranged with some plastic tube closed on one side, but if I find a supplier for deep pot is better.

Marco Motta

Testing Automation Software developer

Andrew Telecommunication Product S.r.l.

E-Mail: Marco.Motta@andrew.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
Aroid-L mailing list