Sowing Anchomanes seeds

  • Subject: Sowing Anchomanes seeds
  • From: "Motta, Marco" <Marco.Motta@andrew.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 15:13:33 +0200

Ed I have no experience on sowing Anchomanes, but I think that isn’t different from Amorphophallus.

I use this method:

Clean the seeds with mild water and fine sands, typically I place water, seeds and sands on a small bottle and shake all for a minute to mechanically remove all the part of the fruit that cover the seed, this kind of organic material is a propagator of fungus, and for example with Arisaema inhibit the germination.

Soak the seeds with mild water, do not use tap water, mixed with fungicide for two or more hours

Place the seeds on a compost of

60% peat

20% perlite

20% vermiculite

Moisten, do not use tap water and place on a plastic bag and place in shaded lacation

Marco Motta

Testing Automation Software developer

Andrew Telecommunication Product S.r.l.

E-Mail: Marco.Motta@andrew.com

This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
Aroid-L mailing list