Help with Anthurium scherzerianum

  • Subject: Help with Anthurium scherzerianum
  • From: EGoldfluss@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:57:50 EDT

I grow a good number of Anthuriums successfully but this one has me pulling my hair out.  Being the stubborn sort I've ordered yet another A. scherzerianum in the hopes that I can keep this one from immediately turning yellow, dropping all is leaves and departing for the great garden in the sky.
Any suggestions for the successful culture of this plant will be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Aroid-L mailing list