Re: Help with Anthurium scherzerianum

  • Subject: Re: Help with Anthurium scherzerianum
  • From: Tindomul Er-Murazor <tindomul1of9@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:07:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have kept one of these for 3 years now and without luck.  Well at least enough luck to keep it happy.  It always seems to throw out 3-4 new leaves when I think its reached its end.  But it has never grown into anything proper.  I've tried soil, sphag, orchid mix, and now it is in semi-hydroponics.  At first I thought wow, it likes semi-hydroponics because it was putting on so many new leaves, but eventually the story turned out the same as before.  I too am at my wits end.

Message: 2