Dracunculus canariensis

  • Subject: Dracunculus canariensis
  • From: James Waddick <jwaddick@kc.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:58:49 -0500

Dear Friends,

	I would like to try Dracunculus canariensis after having
reasonable success with other "Mediterranean' Aroids ( I realize that
the Canary Islands are NOT in the Med.).

	I'd like to a couple tubers - any size - or fresh seed if
possible.  I'd be glad to repay mailing costs and/or arrange some
trade (aroid or not).  Appreciate your help and comments.

	Thanks	Jim W ( jwaddick@kc.rr.com) please reply off list/privately.
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.
Kansas City Missouri 64152-2711