Re: Dracunculus canariensis

  • Subject: Re: Dracunculus canariensis
  • From: "Tony Avent" <tony@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:08:27 -0400

For what it's worth, we have tried D. canariensis here several times and
they couldn't make it though a mild NC winter.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three
times" - Avent