Re: Help with needed information

  • Subject: Re: Help with needed information
  • From: Greg Ruckert <greg@alpacamanagement.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:26:01 +0930

Tom, I don't have a copy but looking at CATE there has been information
from the document uploaded.  If you are lucky Anna Haigh may have a copy.

This is one of the reasons I made a plea at the conference in Hanoi for
anyone who publishes information on Aroids to make the documents
available on Aroid.org like Peter Boyce and Sin Yeng Wong have done.

Rather than retyping you might find that much of it can be downloaded
from CATE.

Greg Ruckert

On 19/05/2015 12:19 PM, Tom Croat wrote:
> Anthurium for Mexico and Central America

Aroid-L mailing list