Re: Help with needed information

  • Subject: Re: Help with needed information
  • From: Anna Haigh <aroidhaigh@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 08:06:10 +0100

Hi Tom,
Tomorrow when in work I can check whether you sent us a copy to work on for the Anthurium key.
Thanks,
Anna

On 19 May 2015 04:13, "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org> wrote:

Dear Aroiders:Â

I published a revision of Anthurium for Mexico and Central America in two volumes, 1983 and 1986. Unfortunately both electronic versions of this were promptly lost on our computer system but we obtained the 1983 version from a pdf someone sent us and converted it back to a Word document. However, no one I know has the Panama version of this revision, published in Monographs from the Missouri Botanical Garden (vol.) 14 in 1986. It is entitled âAnthurium for Mexico and Central America, Part II. Panama. JStor has never scanned this, apparently because the issue is a part of the Monograph series, not a regular journal. Please, if I have shared either the electronic copy of this issue, or a subsequent pdf of the same issue please share it back with me. Otherwise we are going to have to spend months retyping descriptions for my current OPUS obligations of reproducing all Anthurium and Philodendron descriptions.Â

Many thanks,

Tom

Vickie:Â Is there any chance that you have access to this work?Â

Tom