Re: tillers

Actually, there's very little fear of bits of corms being mixed in when the
winter air temperature drops to 0-5 degrees and the soil freezes solid.
I'm still waiting to see if my experiment to see just how zone 7'ish my
colocasias truly are.  We had a 7b-8a winter yet I don't see a hint of
growth where last year's colocasias used to be.