Re: tillers for gardens

The best tiller I have ever had is a Honda F401AD. It was designed for flower
beds  and light landscaping when it was discovered that many employees were
women and the larger ones were too heavy to manipulate. It is a size larger
than the smallest Honda, which is comparable to the Mantis. I have found the
Mantis is good only in beds that have been previously tilled. At least here in
Georgia where red clay abounds and has to be amended for beds to work out.
I've been overjoyed at the ease and size and work of this small tiller. Hope
this helps.
Barbara M. Humphreys

barbara_m_humphreys@atlmug.org

flowerlady@mindspring.com