Re: tillers for gardens

Less:  I own a Mantis and it is a fantastic tiller for its weight.  It
bounces all over the place but you can control it well by guiding it to
the left or to the right.  The tines reverse easily for weeding.  I will
like and and I believe it is well worth the money.  I have a big
Troy-built walk behind for deep tilling lots of space and that is more
convient for doing the whole garden in the spring but once things come
up then it is too big and awkward for any cultivation whereas the Mantis
can be used effectively in small cramped quarters.
	Tom

--
Thomas B. Croat, Ph.D.
P.A. Schulz Curator of Botany