     _________________________________ Subject: Zamioculcas zamiifolia
     Author:  PC at INTERNET Date:    5/5/97 8:03 AM
     What you see it what you get, but regardless of what the labels may
     have said, the correct name is Zamioculcas zamiifolia. There is only
     one species and to my knowledge it is endemic solely to
     portions of Africa. And it is a unique beast as aroids generally go.
     Dewey Fisk has one that is flowering  at the moment.  It has multiple
     small infloresences.