Re: tillers for gardens

Thanks for the info.  I got it and am delighted.  It's turning the soil
over so easily that it should be a breeze keeping the beds in good shape
this summer.  Until now I've used a tiny electric unit made by Black &
Decker (which they've since discontinued).  I had always shied away from
gas units because of their maintainance.  Then when I got a large
chipper/shredder, I realized that I'd have to go with gas units if I wanted
real power.