Re: Thermometer source?

Thank you, Duane!
      I do have one of Radio Shack's thermometers, but it doesn't hold the
highest and lowest temps.  I never looked further than this one.  It has a
10' lead too, and I was wondering if it could be extended, but until you're
suggestion, it hadn't clicked.  I suppose you would just clip it, extent the
end to where you want it, and add wire inbetween.  Good idea!  My house is
old, and drafty too, so I know what you mean there.
    Thank you,
Sue