Re: Visiting Seattle

Steve - I would highly recommend droping ideas of visiting aroid or
any other kinds of collections, most  if not all of which could
likely be seen elsewhere, if there's any possibility
of getting out onto the Penninsula and into the temperate rain forest!
Unless you will have other opportunities to spend yet more time in the
area, I would recommend this as a high priority experience that should
not be passed over, and cannot be seen anywhere else.  Generally I'm
for recommending conservatories, collections, and the like, but if
I ever get back to the Seattle area, I'll work as hardget back out to the rainforest.  Just my thoughts on the matter.  Enjoy
the trip - Seattle is a neat place.
	- Jonathan Ertelt		<>