Provider malfunction

To all the friends!!
Due to malfunction of my Internet provider, who has lost the content of
my mail box (!!!!) while I was on holydays, I have not received all the
message that you have sent me from 29 April to 14 May.
Please, everyone who has sent me E-mail in that time should send me the
mail again. I am very sorry.
Is my address still on Bulb-L and Arisaema-L lists ? I am receiving no
more from them.
Dr. Ing. Fausto CENI - Via Marsala 8  I-25122 BRESCIA (ITALY)
Tf   ++39 30 3756011  -  Fax  ++39 30 42435