Pale Green Gonatopus

Any Gonatopus experts out there? I have two unidentified plants, both of
which went dormant in the past three weeks, that are a solid pale green.
Petiole and leaf are identical in color. Tubers are light tan colored,
quite smooth - no nodules or roughness of any kind. Root systems grow
from the top side of the tuber only. No evidence of any root growth from
sides or bottom of the tuber. No photos available at the moment.
I have G. boivinii and G. angustus. These plants resemble neither.