Re: Wholesale Amorphophallus

marcotrigiano@pssci.umass.edu writes:

<<
 As "leftovers" from my research program, I have over 500 corms of
 Amorophophallus konjac.  Anyone, interested in wholesale purchase (i.e. 75
 or more corms) let me know.  The money is tax deductable as it will be
 recycled into my research account at a non-profit State University. >>

Hmmmm, is there anyone on this list that would be willing to purchase this
large quantity so that the rest of us on the list that can't afford to
purchase 75 or more, would have a chance to buy a couple?  Thanks for your
consideration!

Sincerely,
Nancy Phillips