anthurium and spathiphyllum seeds

Dear Aroiders:

I am just like a freshman posting a message. Now I am glad to send it again. Thank you, Don.

As an breeder begining for anthurium and spathiphyllum breeding, I have
been enjoying the discussions from the Aroid-L members. As Taiwan is not
a native habitat for both crops, I'd like to take this opportunity to
ask your help. We need seeds of any species of both crops when they are
available (mature). I thank those friends who have sent or will send
seeds. I'll pay my personal check when necessary.

Dr. Fure-Chyi Chen
National Pingtung Univ. of Sci. & Technol.
Department of Plant Industry
Nei-pu, Pingtung
Taiwan 91207

Fax/Tel: 886-8-774-0371