Administrivia

Aroiders,

When replying by private email to a message that was originally posted on
Aroid-L, be certain that you have addressed your message correctly.
Normally a simple REPLY will send your intended private email to the
list, not the original sender. When Steve and I see this happening we
will forward the message to the intended and Cc the sender, but this creates
lots of extra work for us.

So, for those of you replying to Mike about his konjac tubers....

Thanks.
Don