titanum page

Dear aroiders-  Thanks for the confirmation, Wilbert!  And thanks again
to Scott and Lester for creating the  new page!  You can see Amorph.
titanum in flower at the following URL:

www.mobot.org/IAS/Image/Aroid/Upton/titanum.html

It opened Saturday night and I had it at my home for observation, not wanting
to camp out at the University greenhouse.  I had it in a warm room and provided
it with humidity.  It was in a room with a closed door, but the stench
leaked through and into whole house, upstairs and downstairs.  My husband
was a good sport about it,  but my 4 year old daughter said,"Yuck! Sick!" and
wouldn't stop holding her nose.

-Kathy Upton