Plant ID Terminology

A question was asked about sources of information on plant terminology.
There is a terrific 200 page paperback called "Plant Identification
Terminology" by James G. Harris and Melinda Woolf Harris, Spring Lake
Publishing, Payson, Utah. We purchased a bunch of these at a volume
price a couple of years ago and distributed them to list members who were
interested. I have found this little book to be very valuable when trying
to navigate taxonomic keys to species written by people like Tom Croat.
Line drawings are used throughout to illustrate the terms.
A call to directory assistance will get you their number. Your local book
dealer may order it for you.  ISBN 0-9640221-5-X