Re: Photo 136

Guy:  Thank you very much indeed for the determination of the photo 136
from Vietnam (Cuc Phuong).  I am sorry about not getting your reply.  I am
just not very familiar yet with the operation of the det center.  I guess
that I expected to hear something in my regular e-mail.  I really do
appreciate your determination.

	Tom