Re: Calla color

Hi Donna,
Some of my Zanthedeschia rehmanii were spectacular while in bloom last year.
I did notice a couple of the pink Calla looked a little grayed. Last year I
ran an ad in the North Carolina Agriculture Review
( and sold almost everyone of my
Callas. I could have sold twice as many if I had them. Maybe your Callas need
new homes also.
I'll miss not having the Callas in bloom in my yard this year and the
beautiful long lasting boutiques.
Judy Bauer
8440 Huckleberry Trail
Concord NC 28027