Alocasia pollination

Hi All,
I have an Alocasia micholitziana 'Frydek' with an open flower that is
shedding pollen and an A. amazonica 'African Mask' with a flower that is
about to open. Does anyone know if it would be possible to cross these
two, or if it would be possible to self pollinate either? Are the
pistils fertile before or after the pollen is shed? How long is the
pollen viable? If there is a way or ways to get seeds from either of
these plants what would be the best thing to try? If anyone has any
information that could help me, please e-mail on or off the list which
ever you prefer, but I really would like some insight here.

Gabe Thomas
cdanielle@prodigy.net