Re: Dracunculus vulcaris jello

Hi Les,
This same thing happened to my Dracunculus vulgaris but it came back the next
year and the next. Since I bought this plant from Breck's catalogue December
1990, it has only given me one good showy bloom of about 18 inches high. This
year the foliage came up then came along a frost which zapped it back into the
ground. If I tried to find the bulb I probably couldn't since it has probably
turned to mush. But it will return late next winter or early spring here in US
plant zone 7. And there will be more of them.

Judy Bauer
8440 Huckleberry Trail
Concord NC 28027
US plant zone 7