Re: Help i.d. these aroids

>Do you know anywhere on the web a decent photo of what is definitely
>X. sagittifolia ?
>
>Thanks much for taking the time/trouble ....

Bob,
No, I do not think I have a photo of X. saggi....  but, I can take one
tomorrow...  I have them in the ground that are well over my head.  But as
far as the color is concerned...  I could be wrong....  but the only color
that I have ever seen on the clone we have here are different shades of
green....  the 'wax' build up on the petioles give it a sort of silver
color but there is no red, maroon or any of the other colors that you
mentioned.....

Put it this way....  on my list....... I have offered it...  it is
available....  at least the clone we have here.....

Anyone else with any ideas on subject plant?
Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE
Your Source for Tropical Araceae