Re: Dracunculus vulcaris jello

Wow, wait a whole year for new growth?  Nah, I wanted one for this season.
I called the folks from whom I had ordered it and they're going to replace
it if they have any left in stock.  It's disappointing because, as I said,
it was already 36" high.  I don't know if it was a diseased tuber or if it
was the weather (animals were lining up in twos and were entering these
large wooden boats).