Re: Xanthosoma (fwd)

-----Original Message-----
From: Krzysztof Kozminski <kk@netgate.net>
To: ju-bo@msn.com <ju-bo@msn.com>
Date: Saturday, May 16, 1998 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: Xanthosoma (fwd)

Dear Krzysztof,
No, I know X. (caladium) lindenii "magnificum"; I believe the one I`m trying
to remember the name of is in fact X. jacquinii.
Thanks for trying.
Sincerely,
Julius
ju-bo@msn.com

>Julius Boos wrote: Also, there is a BEAUTIFUL,slender and tall (4 ft.)

> Xanthosoma sp. locally, its leaves are elongately sagittate, crinkled,
with
> silvery and darker stripes that are along the viens, someone once told me
> its name, but I can not bring it to mind at the moment.  Anyone remember
it?

--
>Krzysztof Kozminski
http://www.netgate.net/~kk/
kk@netgate.net
"Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to
pound in the correct screw."<