Re: Xanthosoma (fwd)

Jeez, the Griffiths' INDEX OF GARDEN PLANTS indicates that "Xanthosoma
jacquinii" is a synonym for "Xanthosoma undipes" and, if you have
EXOTICA or TROPICA, there is a photo of X. jacquinii that seems to
fit the description you posted.  Maybe neither is correct--probably
EXOTICA/TROPICA has the original mistake ....

I heard Bill Gates not too long ago say something like "What's a
hundred million here or a hundred million there?"  For 0.001 of
that amount he could fund all the research we need!  Are you
counting on it?   <thud>