No Subject

Hello dear Friends,
as of today I am actively involved into the Aroid scene,my collection
comprehesis quite
a number of the ordinary Arisaema species. Therefore my desperate request
for all you
Aroid lovers out there in the wild so to speak to be of possible assistance
for the future
obtainal of the rarest Arisaema species like the just upmentioned PRANGI
(hi there
big fellow Wilbert wat denkt U ervan),blame it please on my plantfellow
collegue Hans
Vissers,who convinced me of the immense importance of Aroid-L electronic
newsletter.
A very favourable and kindhearted to all who replay will be most certainly
expected.

					      greetings       Maurice Hinterding