Re: Three Plants, Several Questions

Hi Don,

I'm certain you'll receive many responses to your questions, but I'll give it
a go anyway.  My Anth. croatii has 30" petioles and has bloomed many times, so
I'm assuming that this is perhaps close to maximum, mature size.

Phil. burle-marx 'fantasy' does seem very slow---and I am told that it is
quite unremarkable as an 'adult'.  It's certainly a gorgeous 'juvenile'!!  I'd
try increasing humidity---'bagging' it---to promote some leaf growth.

Best regards,