Re: Sauromatum vernosum (Voodoo lily. Syn. S. guttatum) seed (fwd)

Hi Judy,

Are the ones you sent me from this batch you're referring to? If so,
mine germinated about 4 months ago and I've got 5 that are doing really
well; So well in fact, that they won't go dormant. I thought that these
seeds were from your own plant, so I'm probably talking about another
Sauromatum seed lot. (?)

Take care,

Douglas Burdic