Re: Re: Dracontium

Thanks Dewey, I feel embarrased not to have tried the obvious source! So, yes
I see now that I definitely have a Dracontium but I guess I will have to wait
until it flowers (a year or 3 away yet) before getting a positive ID. If I can
get back to the botanic garden in Amsterdam - which is where the Anchomanes in
which it was mixed came from - then I can probably get a name from there.

A second question: I have numerous seedlings of Anthurium atropurpureum coming
along, anyone know what I can expect from it as an adult? ie. size, shape of
adult leaves, spathe/spadix colour? The young plants look very attractive with
broadly ovate-lanceolate leaves and seem to be strong growers.

Many thanks again,
Geoffrey Kibby