leaves concave down

I'm not knowledgeable enough to be able to call up technical terms as
easily as I should.  I'll do my best to describe what I'm seeing.

Some of the alocasias in my new greenhouse have leaves that are reflecting
back (concave down).  One that is doing this more than others is an A.
micholitziana.  Could this be the result of too much light?