Re: I am forwarding this message from another list I belong to.

>I have had conflicting advice re a Swiss Cheese (monstera deliciosa) plant. I
>would like to plant my large specimen in with my North American Box
>Turtles, as I
>believe they will ignore it. BUT someone has told me it is toxic. I want
>to add
>shade and increase humidity in the outdoor shed.

Well, it would be a tossup. i have found such creatures treat plants as a
kind of lettuce needing BADLY to be shredded. I think the plant would be
history anyway. I also think you do not want to be feeding aroids to
turtles. TRY industrial-grade Sansevierias as a plant habitat.

I confront this problem myself!