Anthurium

Hi everyone.
My name is Robert Arias  rharias@juno.com
This is my first e-mail to aroid-l.
Some of you already know me as the editor of the Aroid Club of Tampa
Bay's newsletter, "The Spathifile".
I've been trying to put together a list of all the aroids for our members
and I've come across a few problems that I need a little help with.
The first problems are in Anthurium.
What am I to do with Anthurium grande
Which is valid:
Anthurium grande N. E. Br. 1905
Anthurium grande Sod. 1905
Anthurium grande hort. Bull ex Gard. Chron 1865
and what do I do with the others.
Next one:
Anthurium palmatifidum Van Houtte ex Schott 1865
Anthurium palmatifidum Lem. 1846
Also, what is going on with Anthurium scandens?
I've been out of touch living in my own small world when someone
shattered my reality by saying that this name may be invalid.
Please inform me of this.
I'm sure you'll be "hearing" more questions from me in the near future.
Thank You.
Robert Arias
Tampa, FL
rharias@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]