Philo question

To anyone who might know,

I Bonzied a Philo. bipinnatifidum to see what it would look like as a
Bonzi, and to see if it would survive being cooped up for long.  It has
been in it's container well over a year....more like two.  My plants do
things behind my back and when I'm not watching, and tonight I had to
stop my watering chores to put this question up to the list.  There is
one leaf that has grown from it's sheath, and behind that leaf, but
inside the same leaf sheath is another something emerging.  I am
wondering if it is a bloom, but I don't know where a bloom on
bipinnatifidum is suppose to come out, and I haven't been paying any
attention as to whether two leaves come out of one sheath or not.  Can
anyone tell me if it will be another leaf, or if it could be a bloom?
If it is a bloom, I am wondering why this very cramped plant would bloom
and not the large, same age plants.  I was under the impression that
Philodendrons are not quick to bloom under house cultivation
conditions....but then this probably isn't a bloom and I'm just
wishing.  Can anyone tell me something about it?

Thank you for any thoughts on this,
Sue Zunino